As a unique part of central London’s City Fringe, Hatton Garden is located within the area bordered by Clerkenwell Road, Gray's Inn Road, Holborn and Farringdon Road, it is well known as the London Jewellery Quarter.
Hatton Garden is easy to find when walking from the British Museum to St. Paul's Cathedral and is also near historic Clerkenwell, across from Farringdon Road.
The Hatton Garden area is well served by mainline and underground stations, as well as 15 bus routes.
For up-to-date, 24-hour London travel information visit www.tfl.gov.uk, or call +44 (0)20 7222 1234
- Holborn (Central, Piccadilly),
- Chancery Lane (Central),
- Farringdon (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith).
- City Thameslink
- from Holborn: 8, 24, 242
- from Clerkenwell Road: 55, 243
- from Gray's Inn: 17, 45, 46
- from Farringdon: 17, 45, 63